Level 10 pk
Level 10
This widget could not be displayed.

Business & farm

Absolutely agree with @Rick19744  that you need  professional help before  you make such a decision.  To me what you are creating ( and under US laws ) a shell  company, that earns income abroad, has no employee, pays no taxes abroad ( at least intentwise ) and delays or no  US taxation.   It needs professional help to stay within the law  and still profit ---- the big guys do it all the time ( till stopped )  and with very special legal and accounting help.    Perhaps it is simpler to just follow normal people tax laws and pay the "debt" to the taxman.  Sorry I could not  be more enthusiastic.

View solution in original post