June 6, 2019 1:48 PM
Here are the steps to get back to the entry for vehicle total miles driven in TurboTax Self-Employed:
- Sign into your account and select Take me to my return
- Type schedule c in Search (upper right of program) and click the Jump to schedule c link
- Select Edit next to your Line of work
- Select Edit next to Vehicle expenses
- Select Edit next to the Vehicle Make & Model in Vehicle Summary
- For the next several screens, verify your answers and select Continue:
- Select Continue at Let's get some info about this vehicle
- Select Continue at Tell us about the owner of this Vehicle Make & Model
- Select Continue at Was this Vehicle Make & Model available for personal use in 2017?
- Select Continue at Did you keep track of the miles you drove for your work work in this Vehicle Make & Model in 2017?
- The next screen is How do you want to enter your mileage for this Vehicle Make & Model? This is where you can verify and/or change your answer to total miles driven
Click on screenshot below for details