Level 4

Business & farm

Business (Self-Employed) Income needs to be reported on Schedule C of your Tax Return. You can also deduct any expenses you incurred while making that income on your Schedule C as expenses.  Be sure to include all of your Business Income on your Schedule C, regardless if you received a Form 1099-MISC.

Check out the TurboTax FAQ below for more details on entering your Schedule C information into TurboTax: