New Member
This widget could not be displayed.

Business & farm

Thank you! Yes, the W9 all my clients used has my EIN on it, but I'm now realizing that several didn't issue me 1099s because of the S-corp classification. I assume I need to report the income I earned from these clients, but how can I do that correctly at this point?