Level 17
This widget could not be displayed.

Business & farm

Unless you elected to be taxed as a corporation, yes, that was a mistake.

But as long as you gave them the EIN you will be using on the SMLLC, it shouldn't make a difference on your return. You should give them an updated correct W9 though.  You can print one form the IRS website and fil it in and send back to them.