Does TurboTax support Schedule K-1 Form 1065-B for an "electing large partnership"? Can I use the regular K-1? How do the lines from Form 1065 map to Form 1065-B?

My form 1065-B only has amounts in box 3 "Qualified dividends and box 4b "Net capital gain (loss) from other activities" (the amount is a loss).  There's also foreign tax credit info in box 9 K2-8 but the Total foreign taxes paid in K8(A) is only $3.

The instructions say the Box 3 Qualified Dividends amount is reported on Form 1040 lines 9a&b.  Should I enter that in the TurboTax Schedule B "Dividend Income Smart Worksheet" or should I create a dummy 1099-DIV for this in TurboTax?

The instructions say the Box 4b "Net capital gain (loss) from other activities" amount should be entered on Schedule D line 12.  That line is "Net long-term gain or loss ... from Schedule(s) K-1", but TurboTax will not let me enter a value directly on that line.  What do I do?  Do I need to create some other K-1 in TurboTax?  If so, how do the lines from Form 1065 map to Form 1065-B?

Hoping for help here... I wish TurboTax handled this.  BTW, I have TurboTax Home & Business.
Thanks...