Intuit Alumni

Business & farm

You only need to enter the K-1s for you and your spouse to report your S-Corp income and expenses as part of your personal tax return.

Unless you had an additional sole proprietorship, there should not be a Schedule C included as part of your personal return. 

View solution in original post