Level 4

Business & farm

It the state tax return interviews, there is a page for allocating your "federal income" to that state.  For you non-resident state, you should only allocate the income reported on your K-1.  If the amount of income on the K-1 is less than the filing requirement, you won't have to file that return.  Your resident state would have 100% of your income allocated to it, so no such adjustment is necessary for that state.