TT 2018 Premier not properly transferring K-1 Excess Deductions to Schedule A Line 16 as instructed by the IRS. What am I doing wrong?

I purchased your 2018 TurboTax (TT) Premier edition. So far it has been working well except for one remaining item that has me stumped.

My wife’s Mother passed away in Sep 2017 and her estate (Survivor’s Trust) was settled in 2018. I ha...The Trust’s final 1041 tax return was separately filed by her CPA on 6/21/18. The numbers I entered from my wife’s paper K-1 into TT’s “Trust Fiscal Yr” form (Part III) solely included my wife’s share of the Trust for Box 11A (Excess Deductions on Termination) and Box 11C (Long Term Capital Loss Carryover).

Although TT properly transferred the Box 11C amount to Schedule D, the Box 11A amount never made it .... See these instructions at this link: https://www.irs.gov/instructions/i1041sk1

Please advise what I am doing wrong and instructions on how to account for this significant “Other Itemized Deduction” that is not subject to the prior tax year’s (2017) 2% floor.

Thanks in advance