New Member

Business & farm

When you're self-employed, the IRS considers you to be your own business. Answer the basic info sections with your personal information; name, address (if different from address on the return), description, when you started and stopped this work (during the year if applicable), etc.

All of the questions are asking about you, not Beachboddy LLC. However, if you formed a single owner LLC for your coaching business, then you would enter the information as applicable for your LLC. Any cost you incur to the company you'll simply enter under Business Expenses. If they send you a form 1099-misc with amounts in box 7, you'll enter this in the income section for 1099s within your business.

Let me know if you still have questions on this.

View solution in original post