June 4, 2019 2:10 PM
This widget could not be displayed.
Yes, you need to file Schedule C for Uber and Lyft. You do not need a 1099 to enter income from self-employment. You will simply need to do the following:
- Click Wages and Income
- Click until you get to the summary screen then click Add More Income
- See list of all income
- Show more next to Self-Employment
- Start or Revisit next to Income and Expenses
- Answer Yes to "Did you have any self-employment income or expenses
- Walkthrough and answer the questions regarding Uber
- When you get to the screen asking "Let's enter the income for your Uber " select Other Self-employed income.
- This will allow you to enter the form of payments (cash, check or other) and the total
When you get to the end you will click Add More Self-Employed Income to enter Lyft Income.