lc50
Returning Member

K-1 1065 & K-1 568

My sch. K-1 (1065) has entries in boxes 1, 2, 14( code A), 19( code A) and 20 has a code Z*  (STMT). Turbo Tax says input a K-1 for the box 1 entry and a separate K-1 for the box 2 entry. Where do I put all the other amounts? 

Also, for the State of CA I have Form K-1(568) and since I have created 2 K-1’s for Federal I now have 2 K-1’s for State.  Which K-1 do I select to put line 1 California adjustment column (c) for Ordinary income (loss) from trade or business activities and which K-1 do I select to  put the California Adjustment column (c) for line 18c Nonrefundable expense. 

ps:  I did speak today 4/8/24 to a tax expert and that person didn't know how to do K-1s and after an hour waiting for her to reach out to someone she hung up to me and then messaged me to reach out to the person who created my K-1 which was someone with H&R Block.  I  have been using turbotax for over twenty years and this K-1 on your software has been a nightmare!  I did try H&R Block and it was a breeze with my K-1 but I do not want to make the switch to them SO PLEASE HELP!!!!!