New Member

Deductions & credits

Yes. If you made the contribution in 2016, you will be able to deduct it on your 2016 income tax return. Just contact the charity and see if they can send you an updated confirmation statement with the date of contribution on it for your records. Otherwise, just write down the contribution date on the statement that you received and keep with your 2016 tax records for future reference.

View solution in original post