Employee Tax Expert

Deductions & credits

Yes. Delaware itemized deductions begin with federal itemized deductions, so it starts with what you claimed on your federal return. Charitable deductions are part of that figure. If you don't itemize on your federal return, enter the deductions that you are entitled to in the Federal Section anyway, so they will carry through to your DE return.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post