Level 7

Deductions & credits

If you didn't receive Form 593 then you might have a hard time convincing the FTB you had that tax withheld. You should contact the withholding agent to get your copy.

You have to enter it that way in TT to get it reported correctly. Filling out the TT/Calif 593 worksheet gets it into your e-filed return. If you file by paper you have to attach the 593 hard copy to your Calif return.