Deductions & credits

Your first entry for the partnership will include Part I, II and III information. When you get to Box16 information drop-down screen only put in Box16 A (Various), B(Gross income all sources) and D(Passive Category).  Box16C & 16G are at PARTNER level.  If you are NOT a partner, don't enter these.  For now, leave out E but continue with 16I(Passive Category).  Finish out this first K-1 with information in Boxes 18, etc..  
For Box16E, go back to the 1065 entry screen and ask to fill out another K-1.  Enter Part I info. to include the partnership name and address.  DO NOT ENTER PART II INFO. Continue to where you check the boxes and ONLY check Box16.  Continue to Box16 drop-down screen and ONLY enter category E(Foreign Gross Income, General Category) with your information.  From there, press the "continue" key until you get all the way out of this K-1.  You're done!
NOTE:  When I put the name of the partnership in for the second go-round I use the partnership name and add the Box info. (Example: REGENCY PARTNERS LP (Box 16E).  When I look back at the K-1's entered, I know I have all of them.  I hope this helps you.