Level 2

What tax form do I use to report real property transfer to an S-Corp?

I am the sole proprietor and president to both an LLC and an S-Corp.  I have long term rental property that I wish to transfer from my LLC to my S-Corp.  Said property will be used as a motel/resort  business.  Advice?