New Member

If I received a W-2 but am an independent consultant. Can i deduct service fees as a normal business expense?

I pay 5% fee to a small business for all my back office. They do not direct my work in any way. I receive a W-2 and a ledger showing all of the service fees. Is the a a schedule C business expense?