kj11gm

Deductions & credits

I appreciate all your information, but, the program is still not working right.  Here is what I have noticed and experienced with questions along the way:
1. When you say skip Part II, the program still asks you questions that take you into part II;  Should everything blank in Part II after all is said and done?
2. Why do you need to skip Part II for the second k-1?
3. When you say to input $1.00 initially into the k-1, code 16 P, after completing both k-1 forms, the dollar does not show up in the form 1116;  also, there appears to be one form that is entitled as Form 1116 (COPY 1).  I expected to see 2 form 1116 forms, each with a $1.00 listed in Part 2 of the forms.
4. For total clarity, let me define all the boxes (Part III) for which I have amounts as supplied by the Company on the original Schedule k-1:
Box 1
Box 5
Box 6a
Box 6b
Box 8
Box 9a
Box 10
Box 11 F with detail description provided on a Supplemental Information Statement
Box 11 I with detail description provided on a Supplemental Information Statement
Box 13 A
Box 13 H and 13 L with descriptions/amounts provided on the Supplemental Information Statement
Box 16 A (Various)
Box 16 B
Box 16 C
Box 16 D
Box 16 H1 with description/amount provided on the Supplemental Information Statement
Box 16 U and 16 V with descriptions/amounts provided on the Supplemental Information Statement
Box 17 A
Box 18 C
Box 19 A
Box 20 A
Box 20 B
Box 20 AG with detail description provided on a Supplemental Information Statement
Box 20 AH 1 through AH 5 with descriptions/amounts from the Supplemental Information Statement for each.  
Note also, that besides supplying the aforementioned Supplemental Information statement, the Company also provided a State Schedule, detailing income information by State (for 18 states plus 1 municipality)

Can you provide me any other steps that might help me file this k-1?  Thank you very much.