Valveran1

Took HRA & Premium Tax Credit simultaneously inadvertently - How to correct my 1095-A

My salary changed and I was required to purchase a health connector insurance plan for a few months in 2023. For those few months, I selected and paid for a premium that was about $140 higher than the monthly second lowest cost plan (SLCSP) premium (column B on the 1095-A).  I also received a monthly advance payment of premium tax credit each of those months. At the end of the year, I found out that I was already receiving an HRA by my employer for 6 months ($300/month= $1800).  I called the health connector number per the IRS instructions, and they said the initial form sent to me had the correct figures and they did not believe it needed to be adjusted even though I informed the representative that I should not have received the premium tax credit.  I was advised to contact the IRS or a tax advisor. They did not know how to correct the form. I hope this description of my issue is clearly written for you to understand. Do you have any guidance on how I can correct my 1095-A form?