EV Tax Credit not applying full amount... why?

I purchased a 2023 Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Rear wheel drive EV in June for personal use in the USA.  I went to government site to check for eligible vehicles for Clean Energy Tax Credit. I filled out the info they asked for and it said that my car qualifies for $7,500 tax credit and was stated so by Tesla at th time as well. I'm doing my taxes now and when I fill the info in Turbo Tax it says my tax credit is only like $3100. Why is there a difference or what am I doing wrong? I own my own business so I currently owe around $10k federal, but when i enter the credit info and my VIN in, it only lowers it around $3100 and not the full $7500. The tax document i received from Tesla also verifies the car's full eligibility is $7500. Is this a problem on TurboTax's end? I called and the woman i talked to could not give me an answer.  

Federal Tax Credits for Plug-in Electric and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles(Vehicles placed in service on or after April 18, 2023 and before January 1, 2024)Make Model ModelYear Vehicle Type Credit Amount MSRP Limit Assembled in N. America

Tesla

Model 3 Standard Range Rear Wheel Drive2022–2023 
$7,500$55,000