Deductions & credits

My agent has been dealing with IRS on the rental property interest expenses and they are still sending me deficiency letter without reviewing all the commercial interest payments I paid.  This was for 2021.  My agent is still working with IRS on this. She submitted all my mortgage bank statements, and I don't know how IRS does not see these submission.  Are they automated or any individual working on my behalf?

As I stated before, commercial lenders are not required to send 1098.   I placed all my interest expenses under 1098 and mortgage payment line.  Letter says I have over stated my interests expenses as they do not see 1098 as interest payments on my record.

I have done the same thing for 2022 which was submitted in Oct 2023.  I am leaning towards moving my non 1098 received interest expenses to "Other interest" line and file an amendment.  My tax liability should not change.  

Any thoughts and comment?

Also Doesn't TurboTax allow efile for 2022 amendment?  Any idea, or do I have to submit on paper? If efile is possible, any guide would be appreciated.

Thanks