Divorce finalized in 2023- How to handle 1099-DIV, 1099-INT and 1099-B for period prior to settlement?

I divorced (legally 'awarded') in 2023; the assets were all allocated as of a separation agreement in July 2023.  I have calculated our respective shares of interest, dividends and capital gains for all accounts, by account (and type).  All of the 1099s received have my social security number (even though they were joint accounts). 

TurboTax suggests that for 1099-DIV and 1099-INT income, I enter her portion as nominee (obviously we will need to share spreadsheets and the combined income should be 100% of the received) income.  Can someone confirm this is correct and there is no additional documentation required to be provided?

More confusing is the 1099-B gains.  I don't see where I can identify nominee income in my filing?  The best suggestions I have seen (on the TurboTax board) are to: 1) have her pay me the taxes due on her share and report 100% on my 1040 or 2) create a 1099-B for her, and send to the IRS reflecting her share of the gains.  In total, the capital gains (all short-term) are less than $10K.  

Thanks in advance! Surprisingly, there is very little written about filing taxes in the year of divorce.