New Member

Deductions & credits

Hello. It is grant to assistantship. And it is deducted from 1042-S. I'm not sure whether I should still attach 1042-S as I'm reporting as a resident alien and whether I should make any statement in tax documents that the mistake in residency status doesn't make any actual difference -- I still completely fulfill my obligation. Thanks!