Deductions & credits

I have a further question about this topic. I entered the contribution on the Federal part of Turbotax. But then Turbotax determined that it was in my best interest to use the standard deduction. I am on a page titled "Adjustment to State Income Tax Deduction." The associated form is Arizona Schedule A Line 6. When I click on "Learn More" I read:

"Safe Harbor - Guidance on Federal Itemized deduction taken as State Income Tax Deduction for Donations Made to Charitable Organizations

If you made a donation in exchange for a state tax credit and claimed itemize deductions on your Federal return, your Federal return charitable contribution deduction must be reduced as a result of receiving or expecting to receive this state tax credit..."

The page asks me to enter a state income tax adjustment. Since I made a donation for a state tax credit and did NOT claim itemized deductions, do I leave this box blank or do I enter $400, which is the amount we contributed to a school for extracurricular activities?