Deductions & credits

My Turbotax Premier is up to date as of yesterday.  Because of Form 1116 unavailability, I e-filed without using any tax credit carryover. Both Fed and State were accepted.  I am now trying to e-file an amended return to get credit for the foreign tax carryover.  Review shows no errors until I try to e-file. Then comes the error message that the Form 1116 Schedule B attachment could not be found, directing me to re-attach it and try e-file again. 

Yesterday I tried to have the software find and attach the form by deleting form 1116 and Schedule B, deleting the document that had foreign tax amount included, but did not delete the carryover history. Then I used step-by-step to re-enter the information with this year's documents and foreign tax paid. Review found no errors.  Attachment error appeared when I tried to e-file.

Would someone please respond and advise if there is a method to locate where the forms are located and if there is a method to re-attach so the software can find it.  Any other suggestions for workaround?  Is an update coming to resolve the e-file error?