Expert Alumni

Deductions & credits

Take a look at the following TurboTax help article for steps to enter your parsonage allowance:


How do I enter a parsonage or housing allowance reported on a W-2?



**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"