Deductions & credits

@hound562 , ah yes that makes sense. 

Sorry I misread your original response.

I have been now on the phone with them twice. 

So I pushed the lady who said that there is an ongoing investigation. I asked her what is the investigation number, ticket number etc. She wouldn't give that to me and said that she is talking to a tier 2 support agent on chat about it. I asked her to please give me that agent ID so I can reference it when I call back. She wouldn't give that to me either. So I asked for an escalation to a manager. Then finally after being passed around, the new person who came on the phone confirmed that they have added my specific Case ID to that actual investigation going on with Tier 2, and that if I call back, they have put in the notes all the details.

What I don't understand is that why are they not being clear about it? Shouldn't they be transparent to their user base? It would be so much better if someone from their Support or Operations group got on this thread, and actually gave a meaningful and tactical response, not a vague one like we are working on it. 

In the meanwhile everyone here, if you don't have Case ID's, please call and get them, and then ask them to tag your case id to that investigation.