Deductions & credits

I've been struggling with this for the last couple weeks and I'm thinking I should call TT in hopes the support person understands all this.  Honestly, the questions asked lead me to believe I've answered incorrectly on my sold loan as it acts like I have a new loan.  

I have a similar situation as others where I refinanced last year.  The loan was then sold a few times and now I have 4 1098s.  Original > refi > sold > sold.  I need someone to walk me through how to answer the questionnaire correctly. Specifically when to answer yes/no on the original used to buy your property and when to answer yes/no on the HELOC or refinance of previous loan.  

When I answer no/no on these for my sold loans I get more questions about how I used the loan.  I've read to answer yes to it being the original loan on the sold 1098s but that just doesn't seem right either.  Now I'm seeing stuff about combining them all into one entry? smh so confused

You would think Intuit would have made this as simple as possible for dummies like me who don't understand this stuff.