Standard Deduction for those over 65 - No explanation/breakdown provided when reviewing - Feedback for Intuit

Hi,

I turned 65 last year and Turbotax CORRECTLY calculated the standard deduction. The standard deduction is greater for those over 65. That's NOT my question. 

My question is about providing an EXPLANATION in the worksheets about how the number is calculated. There exists an explanation about the standard deduction for those under 65, but none for those over 65. When I reviewed my taxes and saw a higher standard deduction than I expected, there was no explanation about the calculation no matter how far down I drilled in to the worksheets.  I had to go online to other sites to find the information about the standard deduction being higher for those 65 and older.

My Request: Please place some information in the worksheets about how the standard deduction is calculated for those over 65.  In the worksheets show a line for the standard deduction,  a second line for the increased deduction amount for those over 65, and a third line showing the total standard deduction.