Deductions & credits

Sorry, I was incomplete in asking my question. Let me try again. Given that Turbotax is following IRS guidelines and given that lines 2-7 are all zeros in the worksheet 1-1 of the IRS publication 590-A, we are left to calculate the MAGI for line 12 of the IRA Deduction Worksheet by using the AGI of the 1040, line 11, “figured without taking into account the amount from Schedule 1 (Form 1040), line 19”, which happens to be the IRA deduction adjustment to income. Thus my previous question … or asked a different way: can anyone check line 12 of the IRA Deduction Worksheet to see if they get the right MAGI, given that both in the couple contribute to their IRA with one being covered by a retirement plan at work (line 1 of worksheet) and given the above assumptions for the worksheet 1-1 of the IRS pub 590-A?

Is it also odd to anyone that you need the IRA deduction (Schedule 1, line 19) to calculate the MAGI necessary to obtain the IRA deduction (IRA Deduction Worksheet, line 16)?

BTW, the IRS (590-A) worksheet 1-1 does not list everything needed to calculate MAGI: you also have to add back to the AGI , if needed, the unemployment exclusion. See

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/2020-unemployment-compensation-exclusion-faqs-topic-e-impact-to-income-...
Anything else missing? It would be nice if TurboTax provided a worksheet to see how one arrives at the line 12 of the IRA Deduction Worksheet.