No Stimulus for dependent

Hello, I am struggling with finding the answer to my question. I had my baby in 2019 and did not get a stimulus for him the first 2 rounds. Turbo Tax says I got all the money I should for myself but it says nothing of what I should have gotten for my son. I am missing the 1,100. Please tell me how to fix this. I spoke to a turbo tax rep a couple of months ago and she gave me an IRS number that isn't working. 

Deductions & credits

You should be able to claim it on your 2020 return if your AGI is not too much.  Generally, if you have adjusted gross income up to $75,000 for individuals and up to $150,000 for married couples filing joint returns and surviving spouses, you will receive the full amount of the recovery rebate. For filers with income above those amounts, the payment amount is reduced.

When you go through the federal review tab it will ask how much you got if any. Or to enter your stimulus payment in TurboTax, type "stimulus" (without the quotes) in the Search box, then click the link that says "Jump to stimulus." Say no to the amounts it shows you. Then 2 boxes will open up for each round. If you didn't get one enter a 0 in the box.

After you have entered your tax information and are ready for the Federal Review, it will be the first question.

If you are trying to trigger it, you can go to Federal - Other Tax Situations, answer any questions and click Done. The next automatic selection is Federal Review and it will ask about payments received.

The Recovery rebate credit is on 1040 line 30. It either adds to your refund or reduces a tax due.

Deductions & credits

And make sure your child is showing up as a dependent and shows up as qualifying for the Child Tax Credit.  Check your answers under My Info.