@dwahl73 - can you please look on Line 30 of your tax return? any Recovery Credit due you should be listed there. There should be no need to amend.
if you still don't think you received the credit, then your income probably limited you.
if you post the following I can walk you through the math:
1) how much did you received for each of the first two stimulus payment
2) filing status (married, single)
3) number of children under the age of 17 on 12 .31.20
4) the income listed on line 11 of Form 1040.
5) confirm that the little box next to your child's name on your tax form (it's over to the right), is checked under 'CTC"
with that I can explain what happened.