Expert Alumni

Deductions & credits

No, child care expenses cannot be claimed as a business expense as it is not an ordinary, necessary and reasonable expense.


You have to claim these expenses in the child care credit section on your personal tax return.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Privacy Settings