I will suggest you to enter under "Other Income". Here are the steps:
In TurboTax online program:
- Sign into your account, select Pick up where you left off
- To the right upper corner, in the search box, type in "other reportable income" and Enter
- Select Jump to other reportable income
- Next screen, Other Wages Received, select No to continue
- Next screen, scroll down all the way to the bottom, under Other reportable income, select Start
- Next screen, Any Other Taxable Income? select Yes to continue
Although it will not be reported on line 2 of you Form 1040 as a taxable interest, as long as it is shown under Other Income on line 8, IRS will accept it.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"