Deductions & credits

Dear Turbotax:
In the Desktop 2020 Premier software using the Interview Method I skipped Schedule A (including Charity Donations) since I was taking the Standard Deduction. I was later presented with the Affordable Cares Act (ACA) option to deduct up to $300 cash. I estimated an amount and entered it. When I later went back to try to change it I could not find any link or reference to that ACA Contribution Deduction.

I tried going to the Forms to see what the Data Source was for it so that I could find it that way, but the Data Source option was greyed out. I tried to jump back into the Interview Method blindly to find it and when I located the first ACA question it reset all the actual data that I had entered on my rebates to a default value.
There has to be a better way to access this ACA info and each of its sub-components directly as well as coordinate it with Schedule A where it showed that I had no Charity entry (since I had not even started that Schedule). How to we get back to the ACA Charity value we entered and change it without redoing all the other related ACA info and why is there no reference to the ACA section in any link for direct access?
Thank You For Your Anticipated Response.