2020 Tax Return Stimulus Reporting Problem

I have 2020 Turbotax deluxe. I've used Turbotax for many years.  I found a problem with the software which the phone-in support people for the Deluxe version could not address.  They said I would need to upgrade to the Premier version ($30 more).  The problem I found was that the stimulus amount Turbotax showed I was entitled to is much more than I was entitled to.  I did get a reduced stimulus payment which was based on my 2018 return.  This was allowed by the IRS.  If I used my 2019 return I would not been qualified for any stimulus.  Turbotax asked the question did I receive these amounts. Option was to select "Yes" or "No". To be correct I need to answer "No" which results in a substantial credit on my return.  If I were to answer "Yes" the return would be correct  refund wise but I'm concerned that this my cause an issue with the IRS.   To me there should be a question if the stimulus amount shown is what you are entitled to - "Yes" or "No" (then with some explanation of the qualifying criteria).  I have purchased the upgrade since I think this is an important issue that should be corrected.  Maybe I'm wrong?