Can't enter a nondeductible traditional IRA contribution

On May 4, 2020 I made a tax-year-2020 $7,000 nondeductible traditional IRA contribution, and on the next day re-characterized it as a Roth IRA contribution.

I've spent several hours trying to get Turbotax Home & Business 2020 to recognize the traditional IRA contribution as nondeductible, but line 1 of form 8606-T remains blank. I've also tried entering the value 7,000 on line 1 of the form without success.

I've read several posts about reporting a backdoor Roth IRA contribution in TurboTax, to no avail.

Here are my EasySteps:

Personal>Deductions & Credits>Retirement and Investments>Traditional and Roth IRA Contributions

Select the kind of IRA(s) you own or will contribute to for 2020: Traditional IRA, Roth IRA

Is This a Repayment of a Retirement Distribution?: No

Tell Us How Much You Contributed: Your total 2020 traditional IRA contributions: 7,000; How much between Jan 1, 2021 and Apr 15, 2021: 0

Tell Us How Much You Transferred: Amount Switched from a Traditional IRA Contribution to a Roth IRA Contribution: 7,000

Your IRA Explanation Statement: (entered a statement)

Enter Excess Amount: Your Prior Year Excess IRA Contribution: 0

Any Nondeductible Contributions to your IRA from 2019 or prior years: Yes [I made a similar re-characterization in tax year 2019 in the amount of $5,476, but did not use Turbotax last year]

Let's Find Your IRA Basis: Total Basis as of Dec 31, 2019: $5,476 [from line 14 of my 2019 Form 8606]

Roth IRA Contributions: Did you make a Roth IRA contribution for 2020? No [since it says not to include the $7,000 that I originally contributed to a traditional IRA but later converted to a Roth IRA]

Withdraw from Your Roth IRA Before 2020? No

Enter Prior Year Roth IRA Contributions: Roth IRA Contributions prior to 2020: (entered value)

Tell Us the Years: 2019

Enter 2019 Conversions: 2019 Taxable Conversions: 0; 2019 Nontaxable Conversions: 5,476

Adjust Roth IRA Due to Divorce: No

Enter Excess Contributions: Your Excess Roth IRA Contributions for Prior Years: 0

Tell us the Value of your Roth IRA: (entered value)

Outcomes: Your Roth Contribution was Too High
You Currently Have a Penalty: Contribution Withdrawn Before Due Date of Your Return: 0

Your IRA Deduction Summary: Don't qualify; deduction is zero.

I've also tried ignoring the 2019 re-characterization, but that did not help me get a non-blank value in line 1 of form 8606-T.

Any help would be appreciated, but it would be ideal if you could first try the steps above.