If I purchased my home in 2019 & paid points, can I select: "We paid points when we refinanced, purchased a second home, or opened a home equity loan in 2019?"

I bought a home in 2019 and refinanced this year. When inputting the 1098e form, TurboTax asked me "Did you pay points in 2019 when you took out the loan?", which I did in the form of Loan Origination Fees as stated on my closing documents. However, neither of the two answer choices seem to match my situation.

The two choices are below:
 -"We paid points when we refinanced, purchased a second home, or opened a home equity loan in 2019"
 - "We've already deducted all the points we paid in 2019, or we didn't pay any points."

This was the original home loan, so it was not a refinance, purchase of a second home, or a home equity loan. However, I paid points on the loan and did not deduct them in 2019 (I didn't understand what points were at the time). So how should I answer this question? I refinanced late in 2020 and have similar confusion on the line of questioning for that 1098e.