Expert Alumni

Deductions & credits

Yes, you can deduct costs you paid for Residential Treatment (and travel) as a Medical Expense, if you are filing with Itemized Deductions


Click this link for more info on Residential Treatment Centers

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post