Carl
Level 15

Deductions & credits

@mljohnson17  I may be able to offer you more detailed guidance that you may find helpful. Let be first clarify a few things, and then I need a bit more information from you.

The company provides a credit card for fuel

Since you don't pay for the fuel, you can not take the "per-mile" deduction. However, this "could" change, depending on how you are reimbursed for oil changes.  If it doesn't change, then you "must" take the actual expenses deduction. TO take the per-mile deduction, you would have to include what the company pays for the fuel, as business income on SCH C. That means you'd need to keep a copy of "all" fuel receipts for the tax year. I doubt you did that for 2019. But let me know if you did.

and reimburses for oil changes that I pay for out-of-pocket.

How they treat the reimbursement really matters here big time. Are you reimbursed through an accountable plan? This is an employer plan where you provide the employer receipts after you have paid them, and the employer pays you for the totals on those receipts. No more. No less. The reimbursed expenses are "NOT" included as wages in box 1 of your W-2. (This is important!)

So based on your response to the above, we'll see if I can help you with a bit more detail (or not.)