Deductions & credits

I'm having somewhat of an opposite problem.

Looking at the forms before final submission, I noticed that while distributions are correctly indicated for my (old) HSA and our current 'family' HSA in my husband's name; the contribution amount from my husband's (our current family) HSA has been duplicated on Form 8889 bearing my name alone.

I thought maybe I'd made an error in how I entered info in TurboTax, so I went back to check - but TurboTax does seem to have the info listed correctly under HSA summary:

it shows two columns, one each for me and my spouse;

under my column, everything is 0, except a small distribution; in my husband's column, there is a larger distribution amount, as well as 'Tax-free employer contributions'

Honestly, I can't say it's an issue with TurboTax, as I wouldn't know how to fill out this form in our case -

Part 1 q1 talks about 2019 so that's my husband's plan - but I thought the rest of the questions should be about accounts in my name - given that Part 1 (like Part 2) says "If you are filing jointly and both you and your spouse each have separate HSAs, complete a separate Part I for each spouse." And yet, it's pretty nigh impossible, given how question 3 is structured ...

Hmm, looking up instructions https://www.irs.gov/instructions/i8889

How To Complete Part I

... if you, and your spouse if filing jointly, are both eligible individuals and either of you has an HDHP with family coverage, you both are treated as having only the family coverage plan. Disregard any plans with self-only coverage. 

Okay, I guess that's why it's been filled out as it has.