Form 1042S on Income Tax Treaty for Resident Alien (F1-visa)

I'm a PhD student from China on F1 visa. I became a Resident Alien in 2016 as I've been in the US for five years. 

In the past four years, I claimed the U.S.-China income tax treaty for my scholarship income from my university, which exempt my first $5000 income from federal tax.

According to IRS website, I'm still eligible to claim the income tax treaty as a Resident Alien (see below). 

I receive my Form 1042S on this income tax treaty from my university. How can I enter my Form 1042S in TurboTax as a Resident Alien?

Info from IRS website for my eligibility.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/international-taxpayers/resident-alien-claiming-a-treaty-exemption-f...

Example: Article 20 of the U.S.-China income tax treaty allows an exemption from tax for scholarship income received by a Chinese student temporarily present in the United States. Under the Internal Revenue Code, a student may become a resident alien for tax purposes if his or her stay in the United States exceeds 5 calendar years. However, the treaty allows the provisions of Article 20 to continue to apply even after the Chinese student becomes a resident alien of the United States.