Expert Alumni

Deductions & credits

If your business pays them, you can deduct them as a business expense.  You would list this expense in the category "Employee Benefit Expenses". 



**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post