Deductions & credits

So I was looking for my 2019 tax documents and forms after I had submitted my 2019 taxes. I couldn't find them on the Tax Home page. On the sidebar of the Tax Home page, you have the options of "Tax Home" (which just gets you back to the Tax Home page) and "Documents", which gets you to a page that wants you to upload your existing tax documents. I looked everywhere on the Tax Home page, and there was no link or button to get you to your Info, or Tax Tools, or Print Center, all of which are important, useful things that people want to find.

Right. So I asked a question about where to find a thing I was looking for (a version of my tax return with the Tax Summary at the start), and someone indicated that the way to find my Tax Tools and Print Center and forms, etc, was to hit the button that says "Add a state" at the bottom of the Tax Home page. So I hit the "Add a state" button, and lo and behold, all of the tax tools and forms and the print center show up on the sidebar. Which solved my problem. 

But why, for god's sake, is the way to get to all of these vital tools and documents to click a button that says "Add a state"? I didn't need to add a state to my tax return. I needed to find the print center and tax tools. "Add a state" suggests that, well, when you click that button, you are doing so to add a new state to your tax return. Which seems like a really unlikely situation for most people to need to do, after they have submitted their tax return. Conversely, it seems very likely that people will want to find their tax print center and tax forms after they have submitted their tax return.

This is a deeply flawed interface issue. The links to your Tax Tools and Print Center and My Info, etc. should be on the sidebar *all the time*. You should not need to non intuitively guess that "Add a state" is the key to finding your Tax Tools and Print Center, etc.

This is a non sensical situation. Please. Someone at the ironically named Intuit company fix this completely non-intuitive interface issue.