mortgage interest statement Copy A to be filed with form 1096?

I refinanced my home in 2019. Seems straight forward enough. Although I've received three Mortgage Interest Statements. The first two are Copy B (For payer/Borrower) and both of these have Mortgage interest, an outstanding mortgage principal amount, one of which has a small mortgage insurance premium amount. 

The 3rd MIS appears to be Copy A (for Internal Revenue Service Center). Underneath the Copy A language a line states "File with Form 1096". What? Why can't this be more straight forward. This one doesn't have an amount in box 2 (outstanding mortgage principal} but has  a very large amount of Mortgage Insurance Premium in box 5 of the 1098. I entered the info available as my 3rd 1098 but when I go to review my return and check for errors, an error is found and prompts me to enter the Outstanding Mortgage principal in box 2, which is blank on the form i received. I'm lost and don't know what to enter here and I sure don't want to be audited.

It appears I can ignore and file as-is but again, don't want to be audited, should i just leave blank and file as-is? Please advise.