Credit for income taxed by CT and MA filing part time resident

I am trying to finish getting MA State tax credit for taxes paid to CT on income, while I was a part year resident in CT.  In the interview for the MA state credit there were 2 screens asking for the shared income amount that CT taxed while I was living in MA, and the tax on that amount I paid to CT.  I figured these two and inputted the info on the first screen. On the second screen it asked for total income I was taxed on in CT and the corresponding taxes due to CT on that amount. Again I got those two numbers off my CT 1040, and inputted them. Upon final review by the turbo tax software, they wanted me to change/correct the income figure on the MA Schedule OJC worksheet.  Line 1 requested the total 5.05% income included in form 1-NR/PY , line 12 while a part year resident that is taxed by other jurisdiction. If I use the figure off line 12 (which is total 5.05% income from MA) and input it on the worksheet I get an errorneus bottom line tax liability on the MA 1040, showing I am getting a $320 refund from MA. If I input on Line 1 of the worksheet what the system is requesting I do (which is the total income number from CT sources) I get a tax liability of $580 owed to MA.  This seems to be reasonable on total income while I resided in MA, over $20K.

Is it possible the figures entered into the credit screens on the MA interview are incorrect?? From your previous responses, this is what I used. I need specific guidance of what figures to use, and where to place them.  PLEASE HELP so I can finish this amended return.