Depreciating a piano

A piano was purchased in 2011 while a student. In 2014 I began performing as a self employed concert pianist. I use the piano to practice and give lessons exclusively in my home office. So in 2014 I started using the piano to produce income. Depreciation was never taken in prior years. Can it be depreciated starting for 2019 and how do I do that in TurboTax Home and Business? Do I have to file amended returns or can I just not take the depreciation for years prior to 2019 and just start taking depreciation beginning with the 2019 return? I entered the information setting up the piano as a business asset in Home and Business. Where it asks what year I acquired the asset and the price I put 2011 and $32,000. Where it asks what year it was placed in service I put 2014. Then it calculated a depreciation deduction for 2019 as $12,800 which was transferred onto Schedule C.  I thought the program would generate form 4562 but it did not. Is that correct? Any guidance would be appreciated. Thank you