Re: Assuming that the Form 1041 for the ESTATE is ...
Employee Tax Expert

Deductions & credits

If your brother had NOL before his passing, that would be reported on the K-1. 

If the house was inherited at that time, the sale would not be reported on the K-1. 

If the value increased or decreased from the date of passing until it was sold, that would be capital gains or loss for the person that inherited it. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings