Expert Alumni

Deductions & credits

No, you only need to attach the Form 8833 to your Federal return and mail to the IRS.


It does not apply to your state tax return as it is a federal form.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"